Re: JEB in VT

>Oh my.
>NY, hold on to your hat!
>JEB hit's Vermont, and hits it hard.
>It's still the talk of the day on the radio.

Whoohoo.  What do they say on the radio?

>My sincere apologies to the woman on O&S who posted the very negative
>review of JEB in AC.  If the crowed was lame, that sucks.  If the you
>didn't like the sound, either it was the venue, or you must have been
>expecting something else.

I think PellegrinoLand is a guy.  He signs his posts "Scott."

>I stood 5ft in front of John, while he played and sang Heaven and Hell.

Those little intimate gigs are terrific, huh?

>Who ever keeps saying that John can't sing in key, it dead wrong.
>We all listened to him hit every note of H 'n' H with out missing a one.
>And the band was playing LOUD even at the "matinee".
>He sings great.

He sounded great on VANPIRES, too.  I think the shows where he sounded bad
were due to the flu.

>Jeff is driving back to Boston now, probably still wearing that big
>post-JEB grin. Christian is now also in his car. And I've placed Bjorn
>safely in the custody of Jet Blue Air Lines this morning, to be delivered
>unharmed to Majic in NY. To say we all had a blast is an understatement.

Guess we'll get more reviews later.  We all know what Bjorn thought, but it
will be great to hear Jeff's reaction.

>Lifehouse is alive and well.

That's cool. :)

keets