RE: its hard

I don't think there's anything wrong with the songwriting.  I just don't
much care for the performances.  The music is similar in style to WHO ARE
YOU, which is one of my favorite Who albums, but somehow the album has a
stark, spare, unfinished quality about it.  The gap may be in the drums, I
think.  Where normally Moon would have filled in the spaces, Jones only
sketches out the timing.

keets