its hard

I actually like the song cooks county..I think it rocks but I think the who
only played it once at the rosemont in chicago on the 82 tour and cry if you
want isnt bad either.

The whole album is a severe departure. On Brian Cady's liner notes site, it
talks bout how pete asked the band what they wanted him to write about. He
seemed to have block in my opnion, not like in the past where he was able to
improvise on stage or take songs from past incidents and situations, like
quad or who by numbers.

Do you think on its hard he was blocked and couldnt come up with any songs
and maybe that was a small problem with the album?

-dr. jimmy