Another round of conjecture

>From: Rich <legalize@xmission.com>
>I wonder if this all means we should get the Denver mp3 now if we
>haven't already...

My baseless conjecture - Wall Street is in need of new investments for the
cash they've pulled out of their dot-bomb portfolios.

TED have secured financial backing from some of these Wall Street investment
bankers who have agreed to offer near carte blanche management of the new
venture in exchange for TED's agreement to open up their back-catalogue of
Who live material.  The first offerings on the newly-refinanced Eelpie/Who
Ltd will be all the current stuff found on Eelpie (including the Denver Who
show) and Scoop 3.  Soon to be released stuff includes PT Live @ LaJolla and
JEB Live @ Winooski.

How's that?

Jeff