Re: The Who On Ice

> How often does anyone listen to 89 and 96 stuff...i try to once in a while
> but it is too difficult b/c it is so rehearsed and big band.

Yeah, I find it difficult, too.  I haven't revisited the '96 stuff since....well.....'96!
I mean, I was as glad as anybody to see The Who in '89.  My first Who show!
Front row.  Cleveland Stadium (torn down now).  Bought a pair of tickets off
of some idiot who was trying to win a free car off the radio & got Who tickets
instead.  I guess he was more into cars.

I was right in front of OX & Steve Bolton (or whatever that Atomic Rooster
motherfucker's name was).  Sure, I had a blast, but it was The Who On Ice.

I was happy just to get to see 'em in '89.  I was saved by The Who right
around '81 - '82.  I missed the '82 tour.  I didn't cry, but I remember walking
around my neighborhood in mid-December of '82 feeling kinda helpless.

In '89 I took what I could get.  You can't always get it when you really want it.
Yeah, sure it was The Who.  But.......

2000 was so far away, wasn't it?

- SCHRADE in Akron