Secret Policeman's Ball videos reissued

Article on line at:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/010603/4/btiq9.html

Secret Policeman's Ball videos to be reissued
The entire collection of Secret Policeman's Ball videos are to be
re-released to mark Amnesty International's 40th anniversary.
The live comedy events were the predecessors to Sunday's We Know Where You
Live comedy spectacular at Wembley Arena.
The concert, hosted by Eddie Izzard, features stars such as Vic Reeves, Dom
Joly, Tom Jones, Harry Enfield and Stereophonics.
The Secret Policeman's Balls ran through the 1970s, 80s and 90s, under the
artistic direction of John Cleese.
The Wembley Arena gig sold out, with over 11,000 people expected at the
event that will be broadcast live on cable television.
The message behind the concert is to encourage more people to join Amnesty
International and organisers are promising a "seriously funny night".
Izzard says: "For people who remember the Secret Policeman's Ball this will
be a fresh look but hopefully just as successful."

As far as I can tell, this would be U.K. only.

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm