New Who photo book: Chapter 11 here I come!

Thanks to Tim over at petetownshend@yahoogroups.com for noticing this:

Prepare yourselves for bankruptcy oh my fellow Who fans! The following
notice is at Genesis Publications website at:
http://www.genesis-publications.com/news/index.html#who

MAXIMUM WHO
This book of classic 60's images of The Who compiled by Ross Halfin is now
well underway. Given that last year's The Who Live, also compiled by Ross,
is now almost sold out, we anticipate a very high demand for this companion
volume. Please register your interest by email to
tessa@genesis-publications.com.

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm