Re: degeneration of rock

Scott Schrade wrote:

> > Those would be some WILDLY great ass fun shoes to be in!! :)  It'd be
> > like "yeah, Karen.....umm....I probably won't be home tonight after our
> > stadium gig because Keith will be dragging me to some exclusive all-star
> > all-night celebrity party bash tonight.  Kiss Emma goodnight for me" :)
>
> All true, but it's *our* (the fan's) energy & money that enables Pete to
> be in a situation like that.

	Well......I was talkin' bout a typical scenario for him in 1974 with my
amusing assesment above, but I know what you mean.

 For Christ's sake, even today he's got top-
> less "young" chicks (birds?) splashing around in his swimming pool.
>
> I can't indentify with that.  Can you?

	I suuurrrrreeeeee can!!  But, it's different strokes for different
folks, no biggie.

> Yet, *his* challenge is to identify with *us.*  And write some kick-ass
> songs in the process, of course.  More tunes akin to IRON MAN & we'll
> shut that money-fountain off quick!  Right?!

	I definitely hear what you're saying, but Pete has probably made
millions and millions of buckeroos in just the last 2 years ALONE with
his song endorsements on movie/TV soundtracks (at least here in America)
that it's not a quite a question of "US immediately shuttin him down".

							Rock on!

							Joseph