Pete interview/article

>Here's an interesting article from maybe 1996 (when did RealAudio 2
come out?) that perhaps mentions the incident where Pete got the ideas
that got him booed off a lecture stage about that same time.

I got a request for more info on this incident, so now I'm looking for the
article or interview where I read it.  Pete said something about giving a
lecture at a school or university and (I think) that he reviewed his
Lifehouse ideas and mentioned that music would be sent over phone lines, and
that some of the audience booed and/or walked out.  It may have been an
interview in association with the release of Lifehouse.  Does anybody recall
where it might be from?

keets