Who songs in ads

hi,

A friend of mine (a non-Who fan) blasted me the other
day for the Who showing up in so many commercials.
While I was thinking of a response, my husband came up
with what I thought was a good point - but forgive me
if it has already been posted.  He said "who really
cares, and more importantly, if it gets even just one
person interested in Who music who wasn't formerly
into it, then it's all good".  Just a thought on the
ad issue -

Christy