Re: RS and stupidity

Rollingstone is complete garbage..not b/c they seem to dislike the who..just
b/c the magazine sucks..their stories bite, except for the political articles
which are ok, like the one with al gore and the other with clinton. I mean
how many times can u have nsync,sugar ray and britney spears on the
cover..Except for their one issue a year when they review classic rock and
put jimi hendrix on the cover..
  I used to subscribe to RS but dumped it before my year was up..i could not
stand it.

It is like the magazine guitar world..How many times can you have green
day,offspring, and powerman 5000 on the cover?

Mojo is much better though smaller in terms of readers so they can't get the
interviews they want.

Don't worry jeff. i wont insult you. your comments were right on though!!

scott p. not scott s.
"This is pineball blizzard" pete, 1973 tour