From: owner-thewho@igtc.com [mailto:owner-thewho@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Jeff House
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 7:10 AM
To: thewho@igtc.com
Subject: Susan Tedeschi review (no Who at all - get over it!)

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/212/living/Tedeschi_belts_the_blues_away_i
n_marathon_show+.shtml

I will agree with most of this.  I saw her the night before the Boston show
in Hyannis.  Her version of Marley's "Get Up, Stand Up" was killer and I
would not compare her guitar playing to SRV (Robert Cray is a better
comparison).

The Hyannis show was in the round on a turntable stage (nice ass!) and she
was shamelessly flirting with someone a few rows in front of us.

Jeff