RE: Hugging Lance (no Who)

>From: lewinski@icanon.com (Joe Lewinski)
>Subject: Re: Who Music for "Little Ears"
>
>Hugging other men is not performed enough in this homophobic society of
>ours.  I personally would have waited until my 3rd date with the guy!

I'm a Hugger.
My Dad was a Hugger.
I come from a long line of Huggers.
? ;-)

>"Sir" Lance Armstrong ROCKS.  Not enough coverage of this sport.

Thank GOD for OLN (Outdoor Life Net. on DirecTV ; same disk supplier that
will have The Who in August !) !!!!!  I've been up past 11:00pm every night
of the tour watching the coverage.  I don't operate well on less than 8hrs a
night.  My work is suffering.  Thank god the tour is over.

A small factoid:  Lance Armstrong has generated enough Wattage during Le
Tour de Lance to supply electricity to his entire home town of Austin, TX
for over 2 1/2 hours!
He....is.....a.....machine.

>While we will never know how great
>Lance was going to be before cancer, he is certainly great after it.

The CA definitely changed the mans perspective on life.  He's a different
person now.  Prior to his illness, the entire cycling community (myself
included) were convinced that he would never be more than a "one-day rider"
and would never win TDeF.
Now, I see at least 3-4 more (if that's what he wants).

Kevin in VT