What makes a singer hot?

One of the great mysteries of Who-ness for me has always been Roger's sex
appeal.  Since I don't have the inclination to find men attractive, I've
tried to analyze his appeal.  I just did not get it.  He is not physically
attractive in a standard way.

This summer I've found myself attracted to two female performers that has
given me some insight into the Roger thing.  Ann Wilson is attractive
because of her charisma and her belting, gorgeous voice.  Susan Tedeschi
(more info @
http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/208/living/Tedeschi_blues_to_her_roots+.shtml)
grabbed my heart this weekend.  She has a phenomenal belting voice and
charisma to burn as well.

These two women are completely different in their physical attributes.  It
has got to be the sexual quality of their voices and their self-assuredness
that trips my trigger.

Can any of you Roger-loving ladies describe what it is about him?

Jeff

PS.  Susan Tedeschi is supporting The Allman Brothers on several dates in
the next month.  Check her out if you can :-)