Re: Who Music for "Little Ears"

Kevin in VT wrote:

> BUT, after the little 3yr old was finished getting everyone to pogo to
> Little Billy (you should have seen it, we were having a blast, and little
> Kayla was going NUTS!.....20 years from now she'll hear that song somewhere
> and have the biggest de ja vou (sp?)), my wife's friend's husband (30 yrs
> old who is only a very casual fan of The Who) stated: "of all the bands that
> are out there, and particularly those that are still out there (implying
> older bands), I think The Who is the only one that really still has
> relevance.

Too funny!  I love it when little kids pick up a Who beat and go with it.
My 7 year-old son used to yell "CLEVELAND - YOU BLOW MY MIND" when he
was four on "Sheraton Gibson", and used to band his head whenever "Rough Boys"
was on.   My 9 year-old daughter used to Karioke to "I'm One" on the "Where
did you get those blue, blue jeans" part.  This is one of the best parts
of life - organic Who fan creation.

Hugging other men is not performed enough in this homophobic society of
ours.  I personally would have waited until my 3rd date with the guy!

> Go Lance!!!!!!!!!!!
> Kevin in VT

"Sir" Lance Armstrong ROCKS.  Not enough coverage of this sport.  Migual
Indurain (sp?) was probably the most powerful athlete of the 20th century,
and nobody
even knows his name.  If not for team politics on the Banesto team, he could
have won 12 or more Tour de France's.   While we will never know how great
Lance was going to be before cancer, he is certainly great after it.  Makes
me wonder how our friend "Wanchef" is doing?

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.