Re: Speed

> There are also some CD players that can actually adjust the playback
> speed!

Rich:

Yes, I have one too. I had Amsterdam `69 on CD, way too fast, so I got a
Technics SL-PD976 and played into my computer at the correct speed to get a
proper copy. It was a few years later I found Goldwave, which made it all a
lot easier. There are a LOT of offspeed bootlegs, even if only slightly
off...so any serious collector probably needs to download it, and it's free.

> >the track list later.

Kevin:

A good list, and as possible as any, but I should point out that Join
Together almost certainly was the second to the last song, as in the end the
audience "joins together" with the band to ascend, and The Relay almost has
to be one of the earliest songs as "the word is getting out."

> The person who posted the MP3s shouldn't have done in
> the first place until the speed was corrected.

Dave:

Of course, and I guess I should point out at this point Goldwave is for WAV
files, not MP3's.

And a short apology here; according to the Howard Stern show my information
was off by 8 points in this quote, now corrected:

"The important question is, How many hands have I shaked?"
          George "my IQ is 91" Bush

               Cheers                 ML