Re: Speed correcting Who boots

In article <20010725235639.99887.qmail@web20010.mail.yahoo.com>,
    Quad <quadimages@yahoo.com>  writes:

> The person who posted the MP3s shouldn't have done in
> the first place until the speed was corrected.

I haven't heard the MP3s you're referring to, but I know what you mean.
However, I don't notice speed changes as much as Nick (in Salt Lake)
notices them, so I think it varies from person to person.

Also, some people probably just don't know that you could correct the
speed when ripping an MP3 from a boot.
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
         Home <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>