No Subject

<<

BTW, does anyone have the original article? Which issue of Penthouse is it,

and does it have pictures?

Cheers,

Bjørn Ciggaar

http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar >>

Hello group,

    Actually somewhere in my attic I do have the original articile.  If there

is interest I will try to search for it. I also have a lot of old Rolling

Stones from the early 70's on up there.

    ALSO I have figured out out to transfer my audio tape to my computer so

anyone who wants a copy of my Pete Townshend from La Jolla in 93 let me know.

 All I would really want would be postage plus the cost of a CD.

Jeff