Re: Your worst concert experience

In article <NEBBKHIKOLIGPHDJHEFHKECLCFAA.cadyb@home.com>,
    "Brian Cady" <cadyb@home.com>  writes:

> Oddly enough, that show is now available as a bootleg (of course, I haven't
> bought it)

What are the comments on thewho.net about it?

> and the music guide person in our local entertainment paper said
> she wasn't going to see the 1997 Quad show because she'd seen The Who in
> Atlanta when they were good in 1980!

Feh.  I stopped paying attention to the talking heads in the music
industry in the early 80s.  In the past 10 years I've stopped paying
attention to the 'press' almost entirely as they have repeatedly proved
themselves to be a bunch of fear-mongering dunderheads.
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
         Home <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>