Who sells out?

Title: Mensagem
I was watching MTV Brazil and there was this discussion about the 40 million copies Michael Jackson sold of "Thriller". So I was wondering how many copies The Who sold till this very day. From "Tommy" to "It's Hard", all albuns have achieved gold status in USA, but I have no idea of Who's sales in Europe, for example. Here, in Brazil, all of their titles, from "Tommy" till "BBC Sessions", have been released, so I guess, somehow, they achieve good numbers way down south, too. Dave Marsh's book says they've sold some 10 million copies from Tommy along the years; the Time mag, in their 'Cincinatti' edition, said they had sold 20 million records till that day (1979).

Obviously, selling out a record does not mean it's got any artistic quality, but does anybody have any clue? I mean, where can we find Who's sales numbers?

Oswaldo Akamine Jr.
Web80 Comunicação Ltda.
http://www.web80.com.br
Rua Capote Valente, 432, cj. 72
Pinheiros - São Paulo/SP - Brasil
CEP 05409-001
(11) 3898-2131

Atenção: o conteúdo desta mensagem é sigiloso e específico para a pessoa do destinatário. Caso a tenha recebido por engano ou acidente, por favor, ignore-a e a delete de seu computador.