Re: Your worst concert experience

In article <NEBBKHIKOLIGPHDJHEFHOECKCFAA.cadyb@home.com>,
    "Brian Cady" <cadyb@home.com>  writes:

> Mojo magazine has a "reader's own stories" website with tales of their worst
> concert experiences. No direct Who bummers, but a few sideways references
> and a lot of schadenfreude:

Don't know what 'schadenfreude' is, must be some German thing.

Dare I post my 'concert from hell' experience at my first Who concert?
So awful an experience I can't remember a single thing about their
performance and this was 1982 in the period of my maximum Whoness.
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
         Home <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>