RE: Lifehouse - your track list

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: Lifehouse - your track list
>
>Kevin in VT. whips up his own special blend of LIFEHOUSE, too!  He made
>me a tape but I'll let him share his recipe with you personally.  Cousin
Kevin.......?

zzzzzzzzzzzzz, huh wha??????????????
Sorry, dozin' off.  It's hot up here these days.  NO AC (well, not at home
anyway)!

Yeah, I've had my own little Who Lifehouse collection for years.  I'd call
it a bit more "old school ?" then Senior Schrade's, in that it's mostly off
of previously released WHO album's.  Tape is in my truck however.  I'll post
the track list later.

I'd still love to see LIFEHOUSE by The Who released.

Kevin in VT