abbey road show in CT

I went to the Abbey Road show last night at Oakdale,CTit was spectacular! Todd Rundgren was excellent on vocals and lead guitar. Ann Wilson was magnificent, I think she's sexy.
Crazy On You and Barracuda were great!
 The Ox was amazing as usual, contributing vocals on My Wife and impeccable bass playing throughout! Alan Parsons did a nice job on Eye In The Sky and on Blackbird. The highlight for me was Todd doing My Guitar Gently Weeps, amazing rendition on guitar. He is a phenomenal musician. Other songs that stand out in my mind are:

Hey Jude (Ann)
Revolution (T0dd)
LSD (acronym 4 lucy :)
I Wanna Hold Your Hand
Back In The USSR
The Real Me
Hello It's Me (todd)
I'm Down (Ann)
Maybe I'm Amazed (Ann)
Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End (awesome guitar solo)

That's all I can remember right now (FUBAR) but it was a great show! Anyone who gets the chance definetly GO! You won't be sorry.

Frankie D