Plain Text, Please!

Hello,

I know there are a lot of "new to computer" listers out
there so I will be kind.  Please set your email program
to "Plain Text" message mode.  I am really tired of
seeing all that HTML that some of these bloated mailers
use.  If your messages have stylized fonts, or colored
text in the display, you may not even be aware that you
are subjecting us "plain texters" to so much pain.

I liken it to whistling really loud at Pete during a concert.
I just whince when I have to decode a post.

Thanks!

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.