Re: Abbey Road

Does anyone know if the JE Band will do any more shows after Abbey Road is
finished?  I saw it in Chicago and immensely enjoyed it.  I noticed that the
other performers seemed to revere Mr. Entwistle (maybe he was having a bad
day, but he seemed to be a little stick-to-myself).  I know that I would not
approach him and I am truly a fan of his.  But his playing was awesome and I
don't think the crowd gave him the reception he deserved.  Enjoy the banter
on this digest.  Regards. Ceenie.