Re: Who Banter Trivia revisited & sanitized Helpless Dancer

At 22:16 18-7-01 +0000, you wrote:
>But then, Pete knows the standards are different for theater than for rock
>music.  Notice how Paul Simon failed on Broadway by ignoring the standards.
>If this is going to be a musical that children attend, then they need to
>manage at least a PG rating.  As Bjorn said, consider this a different
>take on the Quad subject matter--not the same thing reworked.
>
>On the bright side, it seems Pete may write some new songs for this
>project.  Do you suppose we might hear them enter The Who's repertoire?

Well I'm no theatre audience (thank God I was born a rocker and not a
musical fanatic), but I know what I like... But hey, I let the man do what
he wants. I'm gonna *LEARN* to appreciate it. :-)
Only good things can come out of the hands of the Master.

Cheers,

Bjørn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"You're all fucking stupid!"