Bjørn and Lyrics

Title: Mensagem
Although I see myself as a huge Who fan, I see no evil in Pete's attempt to "change" lyrics/conceps for a Quad play. I mean, we all have the original one, don't we? And that's somehow an output for new writing from him. When "Tommy" became a Brodway act (and that was the closest Who show in Brazil!), or a film, or a piece for London Orchestra, there were some deep changes in concepts, lyrics, even new songs were added... And Bjørn, I guess you'll be luckyer (does this word really exist? sorry 'bout my english, fellas) than me: you'll be able to watch it live, while I'll have to satisfy myself with recordings, MP3 or videos...

Oswaldo Akamine Jr.
Web80 Comunicação Ltda.
http://www.web80.com.br
Rua Capote Valente, 432, cj. 72
Pinheiros - São Paulo/SP - Brasil
CEP 05409-001
(11) 3898-2131

Atenção: o conteúdo desta mensagem é sigiloso e específico para a pessoa do destinatário. Caso a tenha recebido por engano ou acidente, por favor, ignore-a e a delete de seu computador.