Re: new Rabbit interview

>I hadn't realized that Rabbit was hired before Keith died.  Guess Pete had
>started his campaign for less noise and more texture with Moon still in
>the drummer's seat.  They didn't play any live shows with Rabbit, though,
>did they?

No, because of this; I once had a chat with Rabbit, and he told me he was
supposed to do that (or something), but after coming back from a party at
Keith's house, he fell out of the cab and broke his hand (which prohibited
him from playing).>>

That's pretty much what the interview says.  He did play on Who Are You, didn't he?

The interview is actually very interesting.  My favorite part is "and of course there's the day that I auditioned for 'The Who', in which we all got together and just jammed for hours, me, Pete, John, Roger, and Keith. Just the 4 of us."

Sounds like Texas fuzzy math...

Jason

http://www.mail2web.com/ .