Re: MP3's of Quadrophenia rehearsals

Way cool.  I love the congas.  These sound something like polished up Pete
demos.

I liked the early ones, but "5:15" didn't seem to have enough energy, and
I'm used to more venom on "Helpless Dancer."  After hearing Roger do this, I
sort of expect the energy and desperation to build as the show runs along.
I guess there'll be a little more variety in the sound for the actual show,
but this does start to all sound the same when you play it over three or
four times.  ;)

Comments from anybody?

keets