RE: Who Banter Question Time !!!!!

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: Who Banter Question Time !!!!!!!!!
>
>> At Filmore East '68, at the beginning of MG,
>
>I always thought someone from the audience had said something to Pete to
>cause him to respond with a quite serious "Get stuffed!"  Maybe while he
was
>complaining about the hotel situation someone in the audience started doing
that
>"playing the violin" thingy.  Like, boo hoo hoo, poor Pete.

Yeah, but the next follow-up comment that provokes the "Die for that!"
response get's me thinking that it was Keith.  Would Pete say *that* to a
fan???  Sounds like a perfect response to Keith.
Plus, Pete seemed genuinely kind to the crowd (yet pissed at Keith?).

>Couldn't have been Keith because Pete goes on to say, "We've been kicked
out
>of three, right?"  He surely wouldn't need to tell Keith how many hotels
they had
>gotten kicked out of.

Oh yes it could be!!  :-p
I say he was telling the story to the audience, and repeated the "three
hotels" to emphasize his dismay with Keith.  Like, you friggin monkey,
you've gotten us tossed out of not just one, but flippin' THREE Hotels.
Plus, then why emphasize the statement "I'm now staying with *friends* (or
does he say *real* friends), like Keith isn't his friend anymore.

Ahhhhh, let the debate rage!

>Maybe Pete was tripping! :-)

Couldn't have been tripping.  At Filmore, he was.......... (voice fades into
sunset....)
;-)

Hey, what you doin' gettin' "pissed" on a Sat. afternoon anyways????
Got to love the afternoon buzz.
Now, where's that flippin' blimp?
Kevin in VT