Re: Schrade is pissed (or just drunk)

>> "Perhaps some live Who is needed to channel my anger...."
>
> Perhaps in London in late Nov, early Dec.  A few evenings of live Who, an
> evening in the West End for "Quad on Stage".  It is sounding more and more
> likely :-)

I flew down to Atlanta last year to see 'em (yes, my arms were tired....ha ha,
very funny) but a trip to Europe might be too grand an adventure.  Hey, I'm
no Bjorn!

You, Jeff, you're dragging the whole family with you!  Poor Mrs. House.  I
wish I had a dime for every time she's probably yelled, "Alright, Jeff!  Enough
with The Who already!"

Besides, The Who continue *not* to be strangers when it comes to visiting
The States.  They'll probably be playing N.Y.C. in 8 months or so.  Now *there's*
some speculation for ya, keets!

- SCHRADE in Akron