Re: Pete The Liar

> Read "The Story Of Tommy" carefully and you can see how off the wall and
> out-of-focus Pete's ideas about the plotline originally were

Uugh.  I gotta read that free-form, stream-of-consciousness Amazing Journey
epic poem again?  Actually, I may indeed take a little look through that book again.
I got a nice copy about 10 years ago in N.Y.C.  I wonder why Pete doesn't do
a small re-pressing of that book & sell it via eelpie.  Legalities?

- SCHRADE in Akron