Re: Pete The Liar

> > Is Pete one of those people who discusses possibilities like they're
>already real?
>
>Isn't that what gets *you* into trouble over on the Duds & Suds list?!  :-)

Reality Shapers, Inc., that's us!   ;)

You're right that a lot of what I post is wild speculation that will never
pan out, but sometimes I really do think I can make reasonable predictions
based on what people are doing or saying.  Also, I don't think there's
anything wrong with wild speculation.  It can be terrific fun, and who knows
what kind of ideas it can generate?

>Actually, I think Roger is the person who likes to speak about
>possibilities as if they're already fact.

If it's something he wants to see happen, you mean?  I think it has to do
with psychology and world view.  Roger's kind of an optimist.  If he wants
it to happen, then he expects it will.

I suspect that Pete has lots of great ideas, and when he has them they're
exciting and entertaining and he talks about them, and starts right off to
do them, but then something else comes up, and something else, so he ends up
with fifty or so projects sitting around in various states of completion.
Organizing things was something he said Kit Lambert did for him--a problem
of focus.

keets