Just for Fun...Reply

Great idea and great survey!  Here are my vitals:

NAME: Neil
AGE (optional!): 36...I feel 25:-)
CITY YOU LIVE IN: Yardley, PA
PROFESSION: Business Line Manager for AAA Mid-Atlantic

*HERE COME THE DIFFICULT QUESTIONS!*

FAVORITE WHO ALBUM(S) : Quadrophenia - A remarkable and timeless piece of
music...It defines the WHO for me.
FAVORITE WHO SINGLE : They were all great, am I right?
FAVORITE WHO MOVIE : The Kids Are Alright
FAVORITE WHO-RELATED BOOK : My first one...WHO Maximum R&B
FAVORITE WHO MEMBER! : None...Pete
FAVORITE BANDS BESIDES THE WHO: I am a music lover and listen to a lot of
music.  However, in my mind, the WHO stands alone.  So, I guess I do not
have any other favorites, but listen to: Pink Floyd, Stones and a band
that is real cool named Southern Culture on the Skids.
FAVORITE CONCERT EXPERIENCE(s): 1) My first concert and WHO show...Philly
1982.  It hooked me. 2) WHO Radio City 1989.  3) Taking my Mom to the PNC
Bank Art Center in 2000.  Too many others to count.