Re: Pete's testimonial

From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
"Are you thinking it's an invasion of privacy because Pete has such a
recognizable voice?  It's not like he would be anonymous, even if they cut
his name out."

I am saying that the forum that he was speaking in (NA/AA) is built on the
precept that what is said inside the group will remain in the group.  It is
not an interview.  It is akin to a psychotherapy session, where
confidentiality is essential.

I've often wondered how celebrities are able to get into the 12-step
programs and really become part of a group.

Jeff