Re: JUST FOR FUN

NAME:  Gloria
AGE: 23
CITY YOU LIVE IN:  Detroit
PROFESSION:  Student and Fundraiser
FAVORITE WHO ALBUM(S): Quad and Kids are Allright and Who's next
FAVORITE WHO SINGLE:  The seeker
FAVORITE WHO BOOK:  Moon
FAVORITE WHO MEMBER:  Well, I love Pete, how can you not...but Roger is my
boy - gotta love that toned chest !!!!!
FAVORITE BANDS BESIDES THE WHO:  Led Zeppelin, Pearl Jam, Kinks, Stones, U2,
Stone Temple Pilots, Aerosmith, Live, Queen, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Bruce
Springsteen, Billy Joel, Elton John, Radiohead, Travis, and of course Pete
solo
FAVORITE CONCERT:  The Who Quad Tours 1996 and 1997 Detroit Mich.  and of
course June 27, 2000 Detroit.