Re: Just For Fun!

NAME: John Hughes
AGE (optional!): Rapidly approaching 52
CITY YOU LIVE IN: Kidderminster, Britain
PROFESSION: Civil Servant

*HERE COME THE DIFFICULT QUESTIONS!*

FAVORITE WHO ALBUM(S) : Tied between "The Who By Numbers" and "anyone of
the others"
FAVORITE WHO SINGLE : Substitute
FAVORITE WHO MOVIE : Quad (almost reminds me of my youth)
FAVORITE WHO-RELATED BOOK : "Moon" by Tony Fletcher
FAVORITE BANDS BESIDES THE WHO: Queen, Humble Pie, Todd Rundgren
FAVORITE CONCERT EXPERIENCE: For the Who; Mothers, March 1969

BTW Carol, where were you at Wembley? I was just about on the halfway
point of the pitch, but I wasn't impressed with that concert, exept for
the PA cutting out when AC/DC were playing!

Cheers,

John