survey

NAME:  Jim
AGE (optional!): 36
CITY YOU LIVE IN: Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania
PROFESSION:   ugh, Accounting
        *HERE COME THE DIFFICULT QUESTIONS!*
FAVORITE WHO ALBUM(S) :  Quadrophenia
FAVORITE WHO SINGLE :   Naked Eye
FAVORITE WHO MOVIE :  Kids are alright
FAVORITE WHO-RELATED BOOK : full moon  ???
FAVORITE WHO MEMBER! : Pete
FAVORITE BANDS BESIDES THE WHO:  Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Yes,
FAVORITE CONCERT EXPERIENCE:   9/25/82: My first Who show at JFK in Philadelphia, about 100,000 people
   there, we booed the Hooters and Clash off stage, watched Santana warm up for the big event, got clocked in head
   with a Frisbee coming from other side of stadium, got jumped by a fat biker who claimed I stole his wallet (he was
   sitting in front of me and was so drunk he did not realize it was in his front pocket), saw Clash fans with safety pins
   thru bloody chest, passed cases of beer thru wide openings in stadium fences, stood in line with chicks to take
   leaks in mens bathrooms, great time