Re: Legion

 I had to laugh.  Roger as a man of the cloth was highly amusing.  But then the fact that he was demonic made it rather interesting.  He certainly has a lot of competition as far as cute guys go on that show.  That was the second Witchblade episode I saw.  The first one had Anthony Lemke as a bad guy, but that's really all I remember, except seeing Sara in drag.

Shanna

  thewho rocks <leb905@yahoo.com> wrote:

Anybody catch "Legion" tonight? Comments?

LB

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.