Pete's testimonial

I heard something the other day that disturbed me.  I'm pretty sure it is
true and I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Someone who I know VERY well is very active in AA/NA.  He told me that he
recently heard an audio recording of Pete Townshend speaking at an AA
meeting about his battles and victory over booze.

He said that the 'leadership' of the 'Group' often tape sessions for the
purpose of getting tips on presentation and facilitation.  And that this is
practice perfectly within the guidelines of anonymity that are central to
the program.

I have very mixed feelings about this.  I am simultaneously curious and
repulsed.  How much information is too much?

Strange.

Jeff