No Subject

Who: Live At The Royal Albert Hall (DVD)
Length: 144 minutes
MSRP: $24.99
Release Date: 9/25/2001
Pre-Order Date: 8/28/2001
Studio: Image
Catalog Number: ID0659MYDVD
UPC: 014381065923

Actors/Artists: Bryan Adams, Eddie Vedder, Kelly Jones, Noel Gallagher, Paul
Weller, Who

Synopsis: For millions of fans around the world, The Who has defined the
quintessential rock band for nearly four decades. The band's extraordinary
music and lyrics have left an indelible imprint on music history, and their
live performances are legendary. On November 27, 2000, The Who crowned their
six-month North American and U.K. tour with a special evening at the Royal
Albert Hall in London. Bryan Adams, Noel Gallagher, Kelly Jones, Kennedy,
Eddie Vedder and Paul Weller joined The Who on stage for a
once-in-a-lifetime performance for the Teenage Cancer Trust. Songs: I Can't
Explain, Anyway Anyhow Anywhere, Pinball Wizard, Relay, My Wife, The Kids
are Alright, Bargain, Magic Bus, Who Are You, Baba O'Riley, Drowned, Heart
to Hang Onto, So Sad About Us, I'm One, Behind Blue Eyes, You Better You
Bet, The Real Me, 5:15, Won't Get Fooled Again, Substitute, Let's See
Action, My Generation, See Me Feel Me.

Audio Format: 5.1 DTS, 5.1 Dolby Digital
Screen Format: 1.77:1
16x9: Yes
Color: Color
Region Code: Region 1
Original Languages: English
English Dubbed: No
Other Languages: None
Subtitles: None
2-disc Set; Documentary with Roger Daltrey; Rehearsal and backstage footage;
Multi-Angle footage

Who: Live At The Royal Albert Hall (VHS)
Length: 144 minutes
MSRP: $19.98
Release Date: 9/25/2001
Pre-Order Date: 8/28/2001