RE: Just for Fun.

NAME: Justin D. Trout
AGE (optional!): 21
CITY YOU LIVE IN: Longmont, CO
PROFESSION: Web Applications Developer
*HERE COME THE DIFFICULT QUESTIONS!
FAVORITE WHO ALBUM(S) : Quadrophenia, Tommy
FAVORITE WHO SINGLE : Bargain (was that a single?)
FAVORITE WHO MOVIE : Quadrophenia
FAVORITE WHO-RELATED BOOK : Hmm...  Don't know...  I keep my eye on the
articles, though.
FAVORITE WHO MEMBER! : Close one, I'd say Roger slightly over Pete
FAVORITE BANDS BESIDES THE WHO: There are other bands than The Who?!?
Ok, Peter Frampton, Eagles, Dylan, Phish, Grateful Dead, Moody Blues,
Zeppelin, Floyd, Roger Waters (solo), David Gilmour (solo), Deep End
(Gilmour + Townshend)
FAVORITE CONCERT EXPERIENCE: Denver, 8-24-00.  My first Who live experience,
and (please God) not my last!  Taped the show and had a blast - and now I
get to relive it every time I go on a road trip ;)

Justin D. Trout
WhoBoots.com