RE: JustForFunWhiteRock

NAME: Kevin
AGE (optional!): 36
CITY (a-hem, village) YOU LIVE IN: Huntington, Vermont
PROFESSION: Healthcare/Practice/Hospital  Educator/Administrator ?

        *HERE COME THE DIFFICULT QUESTIONS!*
FAVORITE WHO ALBUM(S) : Quad, no wait, Sell Out, no QUAD!
FAVORITE WHO SINGLE : Naked Eye (O&S)
FAVORITE WHO MOVIE : QUAD or IOW
FAVORITE WHO-RELATED BOOK : Maximum R&B (until my buddy Stu took it back :(
FAVORITE WHO MEMBER! : Pete.  Continues to carry the "attitude" of The Who.
FAVORITE BANDS BESIDES THE WHO: As of today: Cake, Santana (except
Supernatural!), Rush,  Soundgarden, Sex Pistols, Janis.
FAVORITE CONCERT EXPERIENCE: The Who - Camden, NJ 2000 - 7th row center.

>From: FELDMT@aol.com
>
>must screw his white brethren

Hmm, call me crazy, but by using the above phrase you have told us that you
consider all white men to be your brothers.
*THAT* means you have a *WHOLE* *BUNCH* of fucked up people as your
relatives.

>They are the epitomy of "white rock."

Well granted, I never see many black folk at Who concerts.  But I think that
goes for just about all "rock".  I don't see them as particularly white.
Now, Lynard Skynard and most "southern rock" is a different story.   Hmmmmm,
the south, white rock, religious right, republicans???  Something just
doesn't add up.

The Who is the epitome of intellectual rock, if you ask me.

Kevin in VT
found the article where Pete says he was straight at Woodstock.  I'll post
tomorrow.