No Subject

NAME: Inga
AGE (optional!): 30
CITY YOU LIVE IN: Boston, Massachusetts
PROFESSION: Fundraiser
*HERE COME THE DIFFICULT QUESTIONS! - My answers are
subject to change
FAVORITE WHO ALBUM(S) : Who By Numbers
FAVORITE WHO SINGLE : Don't Let Go the Coat
FAVORITE WHO MOVIE : The Kids Are Alright
FAVORITE WHO-RELATED BOOK : The Who: Maximum R&B
BFAVORITE WHO MEMBER! : Pete and Roger
FAVORITE BANDS BESIDES THE WHO: Sleater Kinney,David
Byrne, Elvis Costello
FAVORITE CONCERT EXPERIENCE: Pete Townshend solo,
House of Blues, June 1997

=====
“I do not know that it was music; it was more like watching violence put to rhythm. But unquestionably, it stood out as the most remarkable appearance in the entire second half, and I say this even though the Rolling Stones and the Beatles were to follow.” Excerpt from New Musical Express, 5/6/66.