Re: Horse's Neck

At 15:22 9-7-01 -0400, you wrote:

>     I don't mean to sound like a Horse's Ass, but could someone send me a
> brief synopsis of this book?
>     (Whether it be written by yourself or a professional review.)
>     Feel free to write me off-list if you'd like.  Thanks,
>       mailto:jim_blair@ml.com

I just finished reading the Dutch translation (does anyone know in what
other languages this book was published?). Unable to give a brief
synopsis... The style is really Pete. Picks you up, smashes you down, and
after reading one of the stories you think "what the heck was this about?".
A mind breaker for me. Intelligent and artistic... Very interesting book
about Pete... About life... And about LOVE...

Cheers,

Bjørn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"You're all fucking stupid!"