Re: << Hmmm. I'll bet this (Largo) really is PSYCHODERELICT >>

I'm sure LARGO is LARGO.  I had speculated that this mention of Silverman
directing PSYCHODEREICT might have been a misprint and they really meant
TOMMY.  However, it turns out there are several signs that PD has already
been written as a play, cast and staged.

keets