Re: A man's man; I feel good the morning after

> They do get possessive, though.  There was a guy on the PT BBS who
insisted
> that it was inappropriate for women to be on the board.

Keets:

Really? All I can say is in my experience there's only one sort of man who
doesn't want females around...and that wouldn't describe the overwhelming
majority of male Who fans I've met. Rather the reverse.

> The Florida Gulf Coast is a goner, though.  CNN reports the Bush Boys have
> almost reached a deal on it.

Surprise, surprise.

James Brown report: Here's one singer who's lost none of his none of his
voice (at least as far as one can detect from the audience). He was amazing.
And no I Don't Mind or Shout And Shimmy, but Please Please Me was performed
(if a bit too fast for my tastes) and the other material was excellent, as
was the band. I'd recommend catching his show if only to get the chance to
see the undiluted pure stuff, instead of what's filtered through other
bands. This is the music which made people like Pete Townshend want to play
music.

"We're blessed with such values in America. And I-it's-I'm a
  proud man to be the nation based upon such wonderful values."
    George "No man is a peninsula" Bush

               Cheers                 ML