Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #178

Brian, re

> >> And listen to "I Must Be Mad" by The Craig and see if you don't
> >> think it's about to go into "I've Had Enough."
> >
> >  Wha', the Who are You "Had Enough"? Hmmm, I don't think so.
>
>    No, the Quadrophenia "I've Had Enough."

Okay, too early too crank it up, I'll check later. Still not sure
though, a fair old gap between those songs! (65 - 73)

> > Yes, and I note that young Carl Palmer is the drummer on The Craig
> > song.

The song is also on the Carl Palmer retrospective just released, and I
hope to be seeing Carl's new band in a couple of weeks at a local club.

> Speaking of drummers, can you find the obscure link between "Get
> Yourself Home" by The Fairies and The Who?

Not so obscure, "Fairily" easy I think:-)

Twink is the link, who played drums for the Who when Keith was
indisposed for a while in 1964?

Cheers,

John