Re: Nuggets 2; a Brown-out

>However, I have heard N II all the way through only twice and time will
>tell. It's definitely in the same league as N I.

If it is half as good as N1 I'll probably get it.  I wonder if
a 70s Nuggets set is in the works.  There were plenty of
one-hit wonders then, can you say Ram Jam?

>And another Who-related topic: I'll be seeing James Brown for the first
time
>tomorrow night. Yeah, I know it's about 40 years past his prime, but what
>the Hell. I hope he plays Please Please Please and dare I hope for I Don't
>Mind?
>But there's a part of me which expects him to sing this (instead of I Feel
>Good): "Ow! Call a doc (dada dada dada da)/I've hurt my back now..." or
"Get
>up off of that gurney/And dance till you feel better..."

I saw him in '97 and was amazed that he still could
put on the show he does.  About the only consession
to age is that he doesn't do the splits anymore. Yes,
he does about every hit he ever had, sometimes in
medley form.   You won't hear I Don't Mind but you might
hear Please, Please, Please.  I can't remember if he
played it or not.  It's a 2-2.5 hour show.  The only hokey
thing was about half way through some guy comes
out and does a magic act. :)

Bruce