getting into the who

> From: "Christine" <boristhespider@home4017.freeserve.co.uk>
>
> >How did everyone else here get into the Who??  I bet this question has
> > been asked a million times before I joined the list, but I'm interested
> > to know.

Been hearing their music my whole life - it was a soundtrack to my growing
up, but I wasn't really paying attention.  I was paying far more attention to
Zeppelin, Beatles, Eagles, etc...

Then in 1982, the farewell tour was all over cable tv.  I knew every song,
was hooked, blew all available cash for all the albums.  Borrowed original
Decca pressings from my older bro of Tommy, Who's Next, Who By Numbers.
Lost my copy of Maxiumum R&B, i think it's at my folk's house but not really
sure.  Still got tour programs tho.  One shirt remains but that doesn't count
- it's from the Hollywood Bowl show last year.  Heh.

 http://eugenemirman.com

OH GOOD GAWD that is just so twisted, funny as hell tho!

HEY BOB LEE!!!  Waitin for yer next gig buddy, hope it's soon!!  Saw Betty
Blowtorch at the Viper Room a few weeks ago, good stuff, them girlz rock!!